Norwich News
THE EAST ANGLIAN DERBY: ALEX NEIL'S PREVIEW
|
|
comments (0)
|
ALEX Neil is backing his Norwich City team to ‘take the initiative’ in this weekend’s East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town at Carrow Road.
The Canaries face their fiercest rivals on Sunday (2.05pm) with both sides striving for promotion from the Sky Bet Championship.
Following Tuesday’s comeback victory at Blackburn Rovers, City will head into the game looking to extend their impressive winning run to six – and Neil says...
Read Full Post »Chris Hughton confirms Norwich interest in Atalanta's James Troisi
|
|
comments (0)
|
Atalanta winger James Troisi is on a list of Norwich targets to cover the long-term loss of Elliott Bennett.
Bennett has undergone surgery to mend damaged knee ligaments and is expected to be out for several months.
And Norwich manager Chris Hughton has enquired about Troisi, an Australia international who was once on Newcastle's books.
"I think the link is maybe there because of the Newcastle connection," said Hughton.
... Read Full Post »
Bury game
|
|
comments (0)
|
Tuesday 27th August Norwich City vs Bury KO 19:45
Tickets:
Adult: £10
Under17 : £1
Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer has joined Norwich
|
|
comments (0)
|
City can confirm Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer has joined from FC Twente on a 4-year deal, subject to international clearance
Martin Olsson and Carlo Nash agree Norwich City moves
|
|
comments (0)
|
Norwich City have signed Blackburn Rovers left-back Martin Olsson, subject to paperwork, and keeper Carlo Nash.
Sweden international Olsson, 25, moves to Carrow Road on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
Nash, 39, has joined on a free transfer after being released by Stoke, signing a one-year contract.
"At this time it's about improving the squad that we have and Martin certainly does that," Norwich manager Chris Hughton said.
Olsson has been with Blackburn sinc...
Read Full Post »Wigan Athletic sign Norwich striker on three-year deal
|
|
comments (0)
|
Wigan have signed striker Grant Holt from Norwich on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
Holt, 32, joined the Canaries from Shrewsbury in 2009 and scored eight goals in 38 appearances last season.
He becomes Owen Coyle's seventh summer signing as the new Wigan boss prepares for the Championship season.
"This is a fantastic piece of business for us at a really good price. Grant is a proven goalscorer at every level," Coyle said.
Hot streak
Holt was voted...
Read Full Post »Chris Hughton has confirmed his interest in some players
|
|
comments (0)
|
Norwich City boss Chris Hughton confirmed on Monday lunchtime he is interested in bringing England Under-21 starlet Nathan Redmond to Carrow Road this summer - but the Canaries’ boss stopped short of confirming a deal had been sealed for the Birmingham wide player.
Comments Email Print
Reports in the Midlands claim City have beaten off interest from Swansea and a clutch of other Premier League rivals to sign the 19-year-old in a deal that could rise to £3.2...
Read Full Post »Ricky van Wolfswinkel completes Norwich move and targets goals
|
|
comments (0)
|
Ricky van Wolfswinkel has vowed to fire Norwich to Premier League success after being officially unveiled at Carrow Road.
Van Wolfswinkel completed his move from Sporting Lisbon on Monday when an £8.5m deal agreed in March was finally rubber-stamped on the first day of the transfer window.
The Holland striker scored 15 times for the Portuguese side last season and reckons he can boost the attacking threat of a side that managed just 41 goals in 38 le...
Read Full Post »Wigan FC are getting ready a 4 million bid for Grant Holt
|
|
comments (0)
|
Wigan FC ready to swoop for Grant Holt for 4 million The Sun claims
Norwich agree deal to sign Ola Toivonen, claim PSV Eindhoven
|
|
comments (0)
|
Norwich City have agreed a deal to sign Ola Toivonen from PSV Eindhoven, according to the Dutch club.
The Swedish striker has been linked with a possible move to Carrow Road since the end of last season.
The 26-year-old had one year left on his PSV contract, but had previously stated their asking price of £4million was too high.
However, PSV director Marcel Brands claims that with the two clubs having agreed a deal, matters are now...
Read Full Post »
